St. Andrews Equestrian Program turns 50 in 2019! The first horse came to campus in 1969 and there has been an equine presence either on campus or on property owned or leased by the college since that date.
The Equestrian Program is looking for a creative, innovative and professional logo to use throughout the anniversary year. The logo should be recognizable, celebrate the 50th anniversary and help promote the college’s mission through the lens of the equestrian program.
”The University’s mission is to offer students an array of business, liberal arts and sciences, and pre-professional programs of study that create a life transforming educational opportunity which is practical in its application, global in its scope, and multi-disciplinary in its general education core. Students will acquire depth of knowledge and expertise in their chosen field of study, balanced by breadth of knowledge across various disciplines. Special emphasis is placed on enhancing oral and written communication, and critical thinking skills.”
How to Enter the Contest
The contest begins on November, 10 2018. Submissions will be accepted through December 10, 2018. Winners will be announced in via our website, social media websites and by direct contact to the winners’ email accounts. For your entry to be submitted and reviewed by our judges, all entries must be:
- Submitted directly to Jackie Dwelle email@example.com
- Submitted in their original source file and as a .jpg or .png file
- Submitted as a high resolution .pdf with 300 dpi or higher.
- Professional: This logo may be featured on our website, our social media platforms and other mediums (ribbon, t-shirts etc.) As a result, while we want the logo to be eye-catching, it must still be legible.
- Theme: Logo must promote the overall mission of St. Andrews University through the lens of the equestrian program and recognize the 50th anniversary.
- Color: There are no limitations and any colors may be used. However, logo must look good in color (if any) or black and white. Click here to download the St. Andrews style guide. There is no requirement to use the style guide.
- Integrity: Logos cannot contain copyrighted material. Logos must have been created and edited by the contestant(s). Logos may not include images or licensed images that have been previously published. Must be easily reproducible and scalable for large and small formatting.
- Judging: Quality, neatness and innovation will be part of the judging criteria.
- Reproduction: The logo must adapt well to electronic and print media, to reproduction on small and large surfaces, and to use in color or in grayscale.
Contest winner will receive a solid wood grooming tote (and bragging rights!).