Student must demonstrate academic excellence.
- Applying student must have an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Strong science or animal-related activities
- Plans to pursue a career in veterinary medicine
Applying student must have:
- Experience working in a veterinary clinic or riding with a large animal veterinarian
- Provide an essay describing interest in community service & volunteerism related to the welfare of animals such as local animal shelters, humane society, equine rescue organizations, etc
- Provide a diary or log of activities participated in
Two letters of recommendation are required.
- From a non-related teacher or guidance counselor
- From a veterinarian with whom the applicant has worked or volunteered
Documentation of experience, essay, log of activities, and letters of recommendation may be sent separately to Dr. Laura Kellam via email, email@example.com, or mailed to 9167 Hasty Road, Laurinburg, NC 28352.
ELIGIBILITY FOR A PRE-VETERINARY SCHOLARSHIP
You must be admitted to St. Andrews.
You must file a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) form or submit a letter indicating that you have no financial need. The FAFSA form is available in all high school guidance offices or you may file online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The St. Andrews school code is 001540. St. Andrews is a branch of Webber International University.